Flo allows for space to move in and out of life's every changing waves freely with grace and ease.
Expert, healing sessions in a safe space that restore your health and energy flow to life. HolisticFlo expertly merges trauma body mapping sessions with holistic techniques to release stagnant energy and reduce pain areas in the body. Our goal is to recognize signals, calm the nervous system, and form a partnership that helps improve your overall mind, body, and spirit.
Inner Healing Work
Inner Healing Work helps those wanting to heal inner trauma while we release the stagnate energy that can get trapped in our body. This session helps to align your energy field while teaching the nervous system it is safe to let go of anything no longer serving you. These sessions are about reconnecting to your Higher Self, Spirit, and Soul.
90 minutes |$170
Holistic Flo Massage
This session is for those who are looking for a deeper understanding and insight in their current life. This Integrative Intuitive Bodywork helps those wanting to heal inner child trauma while we release the stagnate energy that can get trapped in our body.
60 minutes | $105
90 minutes | $155
120 minutes | $200
Location: 224 East Blvd, Suite D | Charlotte, NC 28203
Free Parking: Located behind the building at Dilly Place.
Cancellation Policy: It’s important to understand that when forgetting or cancelling appointments without giving enough notice, businesses lose the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and other clients waiting for appointments miss out on receiving services. For the benefit and respect of all our clients and professionals, booking appointments through Square are subject to the following terms:
• You may cancel or modify your appointment without charge anytime 36 hours proceeding the start time of your appointment.
• Less than 24 hours notice is considered a “Late Cancellation” and will result in a charge up to 100% of the scheduled service(s).
• If you do not cancel your appointment or do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you will be considered a “No Show” and charged full price of the scheduled service(s).
• Appointments that are booked within the 24-hour period are still subject to the cancellation policy.
• As a courtesy, appointment confirmation messages are sent 48 hours in advance of appointments by email and 2 hour via SMS to the contact information given at the time of booking. Failing to respond to those confirmation messages could result in your appointment slot being given to another client.
• You do have the option of sending someone in your place for your scheduled appointment if you are unable to make it, please notify us prior to your appointment.
Late Policy: We respect each client's time. Late arrivals will be charged the full price of the scheduled service(s) even if there is not enough time to render them.
• We reserve the right to cancel your appointment should you arrive later than 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment and charged the full price of the scheduled service(s).
Reschedule Policy: To avoid the late rescheduling fees of $25, appointments must be rescheduled 24 hours in advance.
Contact: If you have any questions, please contact us through the contact portal